The owners of the RetroHouse accommodation facility will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which are intended to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests. A room in the accommodation facility is rented for days. The hotel day lasts from 15.00 to 11.00. Breakfast starts at 8.00 and closes at 11.00. 10.00 – time to leave the breakfast room. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported to the reception desk by 10:00 a.m. on the day on which the room rental period expires. The facility takes into account wishes to extend your stay as far as possible. Smoking is prohibited throughout the facility, including rooms, bathrooms and corridors, except in designated areas. The facility provides services in accordance with its standard. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will allow us to react immediately.
The facility is obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the guest
- security of the stay, including keeping the information about the guest secret
- room cleaning every 3 days (unless the Guest resigns from the cleaning service)
- professional and courteous service
- performing the necessary repairs of devices during the guest’s absence, and in the case of his presence only if he expresses his consent and wishes if possible, another room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the defects in the room cannot be removed.
The guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after noticing it. The property is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest. The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the facility resulting from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. Each time when leaving the room, the guest should check that the door is closed and turn off all electrical devices. The guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired. Quiet hours are observed in the facility from 22.00 to 7.00. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices in the rooms that are not part of the facility’s equipment. The facility may refuse to accept a guest or their further stay who grossly violated the regulations of the facility, causing damage to the property of the facility or guests, or damage to guests, employees of the facility or other persons staying in the facility, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or the functioning of the facility. Personal belongings left by the departing guest in the hotel room will be sent to the address indicated by the guest at his expense. If no such instruction is received, the facility will store these items for 1 month.
- How to make a reservation Reservation of a stay can be made by: sending a reservation order in writing: in electronic form (e-mail), via the website, booking.com booking portal, ordering a stay by phone, personal, After making the reservation, in accordance with the procedure described above, RetroHouse will send a confirmation of the reservation to the e-mail address provided by you.
- A prerequisite for making a legally binding RetroHouse reservation is the payment of a prepayment of 30% by the Guest booking the stay. The deposit referred to above should be paid to RetroHouse in the form of a bank transfer or cash. The date of making the prepayment is the date of crediting the bank account of the facility. Please make payments to the bank account number of the facility
- 57105017641000009119942036 RetroHouse ul.Warzywnicza 5; 84-240 Reda
- The reservation will not be made effectively if the deposit is not paid within the specified period.
- The second part 70% 7 days before arrival or after agreement with the facility, on site after arrival.
- If the Guest cancels the reservation within 30 days of the declared date of arrival at the latest, the prepayment is refunded in full. In other cases, it is not refunded.
Making a reservation means accepting the regulations.
The hotel day starts at 15.00 and ends at 11.00.
The prices given in the price list are gross prices.
We reserve the right to change prices and use a separate price list for holidays, holidays and long weekends. The bill for the stay should be settled on arrival!